Friday 15 February, 2008

Sketched

Vegetating @ home for the last month or so .... due to the ruthless winters .. it was -16F (or -26C) last week with 50 mph winds... believe me its gonna be out of ur imagination if u haven't experienced it ... (I'd been out in shorts and a T-shirt for abt 25 secs.. just so I could claim this ;)) .. That meant my camera was not put to use ..and I'd nothing to blog abt.. and from nowhere I came up with this idea of sketching... It was eons since I held pencil in my hands .. but I managed to get a decent one done (atleast by my standards :))


3 comments:

vinu said...

hmm..this is nice. u shld hav enrolled this into the competition.. then it would hav been a lil diff to judge! :-D

Shekhar said...

@vinu: hmm .. i know [:p] always better to fight a best effort losing battle than a winning one when its with the better half [;)] .. isn't it ?

vinu said...

just a graceful way of accepting defeat huh.. :-)