Sunday 31 August, 2008

Home chweet home

Came back home today ... its been only a month since I last came to state college (to move to our new home).. but it seemed like eons since I was last here. I must concede that I was missing everything about state college ... most importantly Ramya :)

Feels so nice being back home ... feeling cozy on my couch .. and wow! what a welcome I received! It was beyond my imaginations that the house in which I had dumped all the furniture .. just a month ago could be turned into such a sweet home ... everything in its place .. clean and neat ...all clothes arranged well in the walk-in closets... beds well made... I know .. very very unlike me ... to keep it that way... but it does make me happy too .. to see it that way :D Apart from all this .. there were sweets .. all of them that I luved .. Lindt Lindor swiss chocolates that melted in my mouth .... yummmm .. Thanku so much .. sweetheart :)

Some pics of our chweet home ...

Living room



Kitchen


Dining hall


Master bedroom...


and the guest bedroom

4 comments:

Josh said...

very sweet.
but it looks like it will stay this way only if u aren't around. so.. when are you going back? [;)]

Shekhar said...

@josh: samie ... lemme tell u something .. vinu ge heLbeda :P Only when a person is like me .. and his wife maintains his home as ramya did does a guy realize the importance of wife as a home maker :D

vinu said...

hey..the house looks really nice and neat! :-) enjoy!

Shekhar said...

@vinu: thanks :)