Wednesday 8 August, 2007

Picturesque

Quite some time now since I posted anything lush green..a picturesque landscape... after all thats what is "at its best" all over WA... wall paper stuff is what I am referring to here..You would be surprised to know that most of windows wall papers (infact almost all Vista wall papers) come from either Washington or Oregon state. Most of coastal pictures are from Oregon while anything green u see are from WA. Here are two such pics .. basically my attempts to get atleast my own wall paper.. first from WA and second from OR coast... the second one is currently my Vista wall paper.. coz I luv its simplicity



5 comments:

Josh said...

awesome!
but why is the second one grainy?

Shekhar said...

@samie: coz its beach sand!

vinu said...

has a very calming effect! :-) good ones

Anonymous said...

Now,the first one is my wallpaper too !!

Shekhar said...

@vinu: thnx :) .. btw .. long time since u've had any updates . busy.. huh ?

@kitty: I can send u the full version if u need :)