Thursday 5 July, 2007

Fire In The Sky

What better can I find to post on 5th of July other than the July 4th Fireworks ?

It was so mesmerizing that I had no time and patience to look at it through the lens or the display of my camera! It was like .. catching a shooting star.. if I spent any time on photography I would miss it .. Here are some good ones that I could get.. You can enlarge it as much as possible.. but nothing like enlarging it to sky-size.. and viewing it in its full size (one half of visible sky)






Some interesting formations.. best viewed large.. and live ;)






6 comments:

vinu said...

wow! usually don't like firework snaps..but these do looks splendid.. :-)

Shekhar said...

@vinu: "usually" refers to poor photography or "fireworks" itself ? If its "fireworks" that u dont like and u've liked these pics .. then therz reason for me to be impressed ;)

vinu said...

its a bit of both :-)

Shekhar said...

i gotta do something abt this opinion of urs.. if u hate fireworks coz of cacophonous explosions of atom bombs or other dum-dum crackers..thats disturbed u during diwali... 4th fireworks is not of that kind.. in fact therz music playing in the background.. which i obviously cant capture in the pics.. so if u have time watch this video (the same fireworks that are photographed).. u might be tempted to ask cisco to send u to SFO for the next 4th!! ;)

Wamu Fireworks, Seattle (07/04/2007) Video :
http://www.king5.com/video/featured-index.html?nvid=156689

Deepak Krishnan said...

organised fireworks display is anyday better than 1000s of people randomly bursting crackers!!! remember college SAC???

Shekhar said...

I agree DK..
but do u remember seeing me on campus on a holiday ?? ;)