Tuesday 10 July, 2007

The Flying Colors

Flowers have been filling the colors in this blog for quite some time now. So, I thought its time to change the monotony.... In search of "flying colors" I went ....and captured these forever in my cam

They go fluttering by
On colored wings that catch the eye.

On wings of orange, and silvery blue,
On wings of golden yellow, too.

They float in the air,
Making their homes everywhere:

The rainforest, and prairie land,
On mountain tops, and desert sand.

Returning home every spring,
Beautiful flies on the wing!


If you failed to guess what I am talking about....have a look at the pics below...
(Again.. for best viewing.. pick and click on the pic!!)





So, the rest of this week, I am gonna call for a "Butterfly week" as I am gonna post some of the good pics I could get... of a variety of butterflies.. one at a time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which camera do you use?

Shekhar said...

May I know who this is ?
anyways .. I use Kodak Z-612

Unknown said...

too good gottaytu hakki yen madtittu anta